Some of you may know that Google will end FTP publishing support for Blogger. Well I’ve decided to move to WordPress and to do that, I need to update my FeedBurner’s original source. Sounds easy right?
Here are my assumptions and below are some screenshots that show why I failed:
- thomasnguyencom[at]gmail.com is my FeedBurner account email address
- Since I did the migration a while back, it will show up when I look at “My Feeds”
- After I signed in (via http://feeds.feedburner.com/) using thomasnguyencom[@]gmail.com. As you can see, no feeds show up.
- My first choice was to try and migrate my old account, but as you can see I already did this back in the day.
- The only other choice I had to do was to add my account again, but no success.
- I did some research and found out that my Google-FeedBurner account used the email account associated with my old Feedburner account – contact[at]thomasnguyen.com.
- After transferring the account to thomasnguyencom[at]gmail.com, everything is now just fine and dandy.
Please note Google, I can only sign in with my contact[at]thomasnguyen.com email for FeedBurner, not GMail, or anything else Google related. It’s a confusing configuration.