Why did I shop there? On January 20th, my Google Reader came up with an awesome deal from dealspl.us that wasn’t a typo, and on the eCOST website even today!!! C’mon, $36.99 for a multi monitor mount (three monitors!!!). So I place an online order a few hours I read and re-read the listing to make sure it was correct. TOTAL: $49.48 shipped!
About a week goes by and BAM! DHL tracker says its in. I open the box and find a Flip-Down Mount.
Called them up and the guy told me I had to…
- Place another order for the correct item
- The order total was $50.91 due to shipping charge changes, WTF
- Submit request a return
- DHL return label for wrong product
So I do it without hesitation, c’mon…$50.91 for a multi monitor mount!
A few days later, another DHL box comes in: same shape, same weight and you guessed it, SAME WRONG PRODUCT.
I immediately called them back to get a return label for the second wrong item and follow up on the first return label. They forgot to send it the first time…
A few days ago, I receive the return label for the first wrong order, YAY! I called them today to check up on the second return label..
- Call back 10 AM CST tomorrow
- The resolution team isn’t in…
- Get to a resolution team
- Make the Return Authorization (RA)
- Get a return label
- Process order online for a replacement order, then I’ll get an RA (w/ return label)
- I got really upset wanted to talk to his manager.
- I got put on HOLD for a bout 30 seconds, w/o a “please hold”
- “Ok, I just took care of everything.”
- He could have done after all…
I’m waiting for the second return label to come in, so we’ll see how long that takes.
PASS/FAIL? We’ll see…