So I’m continuing to work on the ASP.NET project and I learned a few things. Some are technical and some aren’t:
- (MS)SQL will return NOTHING with this query:
SELECT DISTINCT column1, column2, column5
WHERE column3 = 0
AND column5 = NULL
ORDER BY column1
- Using a 700 MHz with a 512 MB laptop isn’t too fun to use with Visual Studio .NET 2003
- My blood pressure is 151/98 which is kind of high, my cholesterol level is 192 which is desirable, and my glucose is 90 which is normal
- I bleed like crazy for these blood tests. The needle is so much better than this new thing that slices your finger
- Another intern showed me how to move ASP.NET pages from development to live: copy *.aspx and *.aspx.cs files and change the “codebehind” to “src”…it’s that easy.
- Frito Lay HQ has a better cafeteria than PepsiCo at Parkwood.
- Our restrooms are designated “Tornado Safe Room.”