I hate going to the movie theater. I admit, I went to watch Avatar, but not because of the awesome storyline that got yanked from a 90s film, Ferngully. Instead, I went because I read about what James Cameron did since Titanic. I honestly think the cinematic experience was great. Of course, I had to ignore the plot as a factor.
Anyway, I recently subscribed to Netflix and I am very satisfied. I highly recommend it to those who want to catch up with all the shows without having to leave the comfort of your couch or even walking to the mailbox if it’s on the Instant Queue. I’m lazy. Can you tell? =)
- Dexter (Season 1 and 2) – If you haven’t watched this series, start from the beginning. It’s just one of those shows you HAVE to watch! Not a kid-friendly show.
- Jarhead – Meh, boring war movie. It’s more about the psyche of a soldier. I want more explosions.
- Step Brothers – It was funny, but I wouldn’t watch it again.
- Helvetica – If you like typography, graphics, and art, watch this!
- Primer – Interesting view on time travel and the effects it has, no Butterfly Effect crap here.
- Battlestar Galactica (old school) – It’s hilarious and awesome. I’ve watched the new series, but never the original. I’m on the fifth or sixth show and so far so good.
Time to get back and play Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2.